Monday, November 10, 2008

November Birthday Post

As I look out at my calendar I see many November birthdays. However, as I have been a slacker lately I thought I would just send out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to everyone in November now so that I when I forget to send a card it isn't too late, except for one. (Cop-out....yep)
So here we go...
Last week (11-2): HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA! Hope you are enjoying Boston.
Today (11-10): HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE GARY! See you at Christmas.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA! See you in a few weeks!
Tomorrow (11-11): HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER CRAVEN! I know your mom reads this so hopefully she can pass along the wishes. See you in a few weeks.
Wednesday (11-12): HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY! I know you have been having a rough year or so but hang in there things can only continue to get better! And give your little Alyssa a HAPPY BIRTHDAY at the end of the month too!

No comments: