Thursday, October 22, 2009

Confessions of the worst blogger ever.....

I am ashamed that the last time I posted was in April....can you all please forgive me?
I do not have some elaborate excuse or cool story to tell about the time I have spent away from Kung Fu Girl. I just fell off the wagon.
But lo and behold I have found that something is missing in my life right now. And when I looked at all the things I had going on I realized that maybe it was writing.
So I am here on hands and knees hoping that all my faithful readers (I think I had faithful readers...) will give me another try.
I may be rusty at first but I will do my best to work out all the kinks. I don't have a game plan per se on the topics to write about so it will just have to be open-ended right now. However if you have anything you would like to hear little ole me rant and rave about please do not hesitate to let me know.
Ok well now that I have that off my chest on with my day.

Thanks in advance for your forgiveness!

No comments: