Monday, June 30, 2008

So it begins...


Well folks, I've done it. I have joined the land of the bloggers. My dear friend Michelle has inspired me with her forever fabulous blog So Wonderful, So Marvelous.
After reading and laughing and occasionally crying, I realized that I too can contribute my words of wisdom, my rants and ravings and most importantly my hopes and dreams. WOW! I never knew just how corny I could be.

The hardest part of the whole thing was deciding on the title. Basically you are given a chance to pronounce to the world who you are, what you stand for or what you strive to be. I have to give the shout out again to my amiga Michelle who sent me this spectacular bottle of wine for my birthday in April. Kung Fu Girl Riesling does more than just look smashing on my wine rack. It signifies where I have been and where I am hopefully going.

For those of you in the know, it is no surprise why the Kung Fu part would appeal to me, scrappy as I am and all. But the "in disguise" part is the true key to this blog. There is a lot about life I have learned and a lot more I struggle to know.

I feel like I just wrote my thesis statement.

So beware of the ninjas and thanks for supporting this Kung Fu Girl!




4 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats, Jackie! I think Kung Fu Girl in Disguise is perfect. I can't wait to read more words of kung fu wisdom.

Michelle said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to see what you come up with. And if any of your readers want an invite to my blog, shoot me an email to mma128@gmail.com

The Neville Family said...

welcome to the world of blogging. although i'm sure you'll actually talk about stuff, where i just seem to post pictures. can't wait to read what you have to say :)! love the name of your blog as well, very clever!

Yo Mama said...

Hi Jack,
Hard to believe that I knew you when...Looking forward to reading about this other side of you, and sharing of your wisdom. Love you!