Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween Week!

Well folks it is here again, my second favorite holiday of the year. (St. Patrick's Day still takes the cake) Well this year I bought a new costume. I am going to be a Kandy Korn Witch which you can purchase at buycostumes.com.


Basically I am going to freeze my tush off but look super cute. The price you pay for Halloween fun. But now I want to know what you all are going to be. Razzle, dazzle me people!

And for the record, Halloween candy doesn't have any fat in it right?????

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow! That is some costume, Jackie! I'm sure you will look dazzling. I'm not into Halloween too much, so I might try to put something together from my closet. I think you saw the photo of Nathan, aka Yoda.

Jackie said...

And he was too cute!