Thursday, October 16, 2008

Review of Bouchon Bistro

We woke up early to our dismay so decided to head to the Venetian based on some reviews I had read.

Friday, October 10th Breakfast

Bouchon Bistro at the Venetian

Service: impeccable
Atmosphere: classic and sunny. We sat inside because there was a chill in the air, but it had wonderful light.

We started with the Chocolate Almond Croissant after reading a review counting the many delicious ways it satisfied. And the only word that comes close is WOW! Flaky, chocolate goodness.
Marvin ordered Les Oeufs (2 eggs scrambled, some potato croquettes, bacon and brioche toast with what he called the best jam ever). He also tried the regular coffee but it was way too strong so exchanged it for an Illy latte that was very smooth.
I dined on the special, Florentine Quiche. Fluffy and there is no comparison, the best quiche I have ever eaten. There was a salad on the side but I didn't touch it. Unfortunately I am not a huge breakfast person so I got full quickly and couldn't finish.

I would not only recommend this place for breakfast, I would insist on it!

No comments: