Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How am I doing....

Well folks what do you do when your goals conflict with each other?
So last evening Marvin and I headed out to this local bar called Confidential. Cool, trendy place that seemed a bit out of our league on a Friday or Saturday night but looked perfect for a cheap happy hour. The entire menu, tapas and all the drinks are 1/2 off and lucky us it was Tuesday so happy hour lasted the entire night. So the saving money goal----CHECK. Oh wait you say....what about goal #1...getting back on the WW buggy??? See conflict!
So what is a girl to do when super creative drinks and yummy small plates are 1/2 off and your boyfriend is finally home at a decent hour? Well you go for it! We tried all the drinks and they were fabulous and the tapas were great except we ordered too much and none were very figure friendly.
Wrong choice??? Maybe but it was a lot of fun and super tasty. I went on an extra long walk today to make up for it and will go on another one tomorrow.
Oh and the cooking class goal...guess what? My class had expired and I had to get an extension. Time flies people. But I re-signed up and finished the last exam of this group of lessons and have an A+! So now I just have to wait for the next set of materials to come in then off to the races. Only a 3 month extension so gotta kick my ass into gear.
So there it is a brief update into my world...

No comments: