Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And so it goes...

So today we had another snow day...seriously Kentucky get your act together. 3-6" of snow is not a snow emergency!
Anyways so had to truck into work today because $15 million does not raise itself. So did not work out on the Wii Fit.
Had a fairly healthy day of eating. Egg beaters for breakfast, sandwich on an Arnold Thin for lunch and grilled chicken with green beans and sweet potatoes for dinner. My downfall as usual is with the wine. On glass 3 1/2 right now. But haven't given in to the dessert craving so I suppose it all balances out. I think I have 5 unused extra points for the week so better be extra good tomorrow.
I would like to wake up early, do some Wii Fit, get into the office and bust some ass then head off to Marvin's stress test and then go weigh in. It remains to be seen which of these things will actually occur.
Not such an exciting post today but better than a month (or 4) between postings huh?

No comments: