Thursday, March 4, 2010

Down 1.2lbs!

Well it worked I was down last night. Not as much as I would have liked but a loss is a loss right?
So I am pretty happy. So motivated that even though I was up every hour on the hour last night I dragged myself out of bed this morning and did the Wii Fit (mostly cardio) for 40 minutes. The sun came out today so that was most likely what got me going.
Now of course I am crashing but I am proud of myself for sticking to my WW Rise & Shine Challenge I signed up for.
Oh and to top off the day....

I am an aunt again! Welcome to the world Baby Perry! And congrats to my brother and sister-in-law.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So proud of you Jack. Give my best to Scott & Danielle.

Grace said...

Great Job Jack, keep up the good work. After 2 good weeks of exercising, you'll miss it if you don't do it. Being an Aunt is great fun, I hope everyone is doing well. Does Baby Perry have a name yet?

Jackie said...

I just got the text...welcome Sean Wyatt Perry! And thanks for the words of support guys. I knew you were my best friends for all the right reasons:)