Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stress and Emotional Eating Premonition

So what do you get when you have two weeks to close your account, pack your life, attend a useless work seminar, support your boyfriend as he has his gallbladder removed, move 766 miles to a new place that doesn't even have a chain grocery store, and then start a new account 48 hours after unpacking your suitcase????
Well I'll tell you what you get...some tough ass emotional eating situations.
I have being doing great on the WW although not exactly following the plan (basically not tracking). I have lost just over 15 lbs. which is awesome but still quite a bit to go. I have been having to eat out a lot and I have tried to make good choices but lately the stress is getting to me and I am struggling to stop myself from eating pizza every day for lunch. And not those Lean Cuisine cardboard microwave pizzas...but the deep dish pan pizza from Pizza Hut. I am winning some battles though. Today I was famished and rushed and wanted to head straight to McDonald's for a Happy Meal. But instead I ran into Subway and had a 6" turkey on wheat with some Baked Lays and a Pepsi. Not too bad considering the alternative.
But I am concerned that the next few weeks and the change in jobs and homes is going to throw everything out of whack. It will just really be a test for how much I want this. And fitting into the smaller size pair of jeans is quite a good feeling.
I'll let you know....

No comments: