Monday, February 2, 2009

Search Party may be needed...

No people, I am not physically lost. I know exactly where my behind sits as I type on the computer. However...I may need a search party to help me find my way to where I need to end up mentally. As many of you may be experiencing, the economy is dictating my personal life right now. I am sick of moving but cannot leave my job which is the reason for all the moving because it is just that...a job. And as frustrated as I am, I am grateful that I still have a paycheck every two weeks. So right now I sit trying not to be a spoiled brat and complain about how much it sucks that I am doing a job I am not fulfilled by, hundreds of miles from Marvin and thousands of miles from my family.
But seriously...where do I go in my mind to help filter out all the clutter and discern where I need and want to go when the dust has settled and our new president (please Obama work some magic) figures this shit out. That is where the search party comes in. If there was a way I could hire (actually just have someone volunteer out of the graciousness of their heart) someone to move and sort all the talents and desires that rack my brain and certainly are not helping me sleep at night. I would maybe feel better.
But alas all, that is not to happen (unless of course you know this magical person that could solve my woes). So in the meantime I will keep on keeping on. Hopefully finding my way in the dark. But by the bruises on my knees from hitting the bedpost in the dark...it is going to be a long haul.
So sorry about the lack of writing. I just haven't been feeling myself lately. I am missing my girl Gracie (HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!!!), missing my one and only (Marvin you light up my dark) and missing my family who always keep me grounded.
I promise nothing except that I will give what I can when I can.
Thanks for all your support and I look forward to feeling more like writing soon.

No comments: