Friday, September 26, 2008

I'd like to thank....

And the loser of 10.6lbs. is........Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank the Friday 12:15pm Weight Watchers meeting for supporting me, JJ for suggesting Weight Watchers in the first place, Marvin for putting up with my incessant point counting, my mom for all the cards and encouraging words, my dad for the cutest pink food scale, amazon.com for all the great used cookbooks, Western Bagel Co. for their awesome 1 point bagels, Laughing Cow of course, Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches (2 points) and Skinny Dippers (1 point), the genius who invented 100 calorie packs, the 35 extra points you get each week that allows me to have a drink at my favorite wine bar in Bozeman, treadmills with tvs attached that allow me to workout while watching the food network, and last but certainly not least, the motivation to fit into killer expensive jeans when I take Marvin on his super secret birthday adventure.

I still have 4 more lbs. until my 10% mark but I am more motivated than ever to kick ass and lose it. Keep me in your thoughts.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You ROCK my friend. Keep it up!

The Neville Family said...

congrats Jackie! keep it up :)

Ashley Trice said...

way to go jack!!! that is so great!! hope yall are doing well and can't wait to hear about marvin's bday weekend...i am excited for you both!

Unknown said...

Good work, Jackie! You are very dedicated. Keep going!

Sue said...

Very cool, Jackie! I've heard a lot of great things about Weight Watchers. You should see Stacy! She's skinner than when we met her freshman year. Keep up the good work!