Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NEWSFLASH FOR ALL HELENA REALTORS

When you come through my condo either to view and take pictures or show it to your clients, do NOT let me repeat that...do NOT touch my shit.
If you open blinds, windows, cupboards, etc...close them!
Is this so difficult to understand...don't you all take an oath or something.
I do not want to come home from a brutal two days in the car to open blinds.
So here me now:
I am being extremely cooperative since the landlord sprung the "we are going to sell the condo" bombshell. But I will not hesitate to use all of my legal rights to kick your asses if I feel at all unsafe or if you go through my stuff.

You dig?????

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ummm creepy. Don't they have to give 24 hours notice and whatnot to come into your apartment?