Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Worst Blogger Ever

I admit it...I am the worst blogger ever. Here I sit wondering where I went wrong...did I take too many trips in a row? did I take too many pictures to sort through? Why me I cry!!!!!!!!
OK enough drama. Life since my last post has been at best, a crazy roller coaster.
And now I sit reading my friend M's blog which is always funny, inspiring and frequent. So I am going to attempt to try and redeem myself by posting some pics and a few choice words about my trips leading up to what in the world is going on today.
So I hope you enjoy the following posts. I apologize for their delinquency and hope that all my adoring (you are adoring right????) readers forgive me.

And Katie-you can always give me a call or text me and I'll call you back. Sorry I haven't sent your package yet...tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: