Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Privacy

Ok. So one last post before I climb under my alternative down comforter. Yes folks that is right...it is September 3rd and it is cold enough to warrant the comforter.
But onto the reason for this last minute addition.
I started the blog thinking that in order to protect the innocent and shield the guilty (past and present) from themselves, I would use people's initials. Well it is grating on my nerves. I know, small thing but it is. So from now on I will be using folks real first names. Don't worry I won't be posting last names, SSN, email addresses, shoe sizes etc...
If you decide that you do not want your name to be published on Kung Fu Girl let me know and I will revert to using your initials. I am fairly reasonable but you might catch some flack for it:)
Well friends, family and foes...I hope that the next set of posts is not so few and far between.
Till then....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well I have to say it is about damn time. For realsies. Make a goal of updating twice a week, sometimes you'll do more, sometimes less, but at least it will keep you somewhat constant. I LOVED all the pics of your trips!!! Miss you.

Sue said...

So glad to read and see more into the life of Kung Fu Girl in Disguise. I hope you are all healed up from your toe and sunburns. Great pics. :)