Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My parents love me.

My mom, dad, brother and sister-in-law and the all important cutest niece ever Gracie came to visit in June. We had a great time and as always, it was great to see everyone. I would have posted pictures but my dear sweet boyfriend has not yet gotten me the pictures. Let me caveat that with the fact that I took no pictures so I am completely dependent on his picture taking skills.

So on Monday I came home to find a box at my door. Inside was a thank you package from my Mom & Dad and of course all my mail. But the package housed two of my favorite things in the universe.

My Dad's Chex Mix (It rocks Dad!)
My Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies (you always make them better than me!)

Heaven on earth I tell ya! Kinda glad that whole diet thing didn't work out. Now we only usually get the Chex Mix at Christmas when my Dad makes huge batches because all of us kids eat like 4 bags ourselves. So I am very touched that he made it "off season". And the cookies...well yummy! I have the same recipe that my Mom has but mine never turn out quite as tasty.

So thank you folks. And don't worry, I am sharing with MS and the office team.

No comments: